About Me

My photo
I'm a quilting, knitting, sewing, cooking,reading, gardening nut who can never find enough hours in the day to get it all done. Then again, getting it all done is out-of-the question. I'm too easily distracted.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Armada Christmas Parade


I'm a little late sharing this with you chicks. Here are some photos of the Armada Christmas Parade. It's a perfect snap shot of small-town life....complete with carroling middle school students, a tree donated by a local family, decorated by the school children, with Jesus being mentioned more than once or twice. Here are some photos I took with my frozen stiff fingers:
. Thanks you to Faye and Mike for braving the cold and snowy roads to hang out with us for a couple of hours!

5 comments:

Gracie said...

Love the hunk's hat!!! Wish we could have been there too.

Mimi said...

You know Sharon, that is the first "night time" parade I think I have ever been to; and we had a great time there and warming up at the farm afterwards, too. Thanks

Mimi said...

Hey, I just realized that you really have that background color thing down pat now! Dark blue just went so well with the cold Christmas parade pictures.

Nancy said...

YOU FOUND THE HAT!!!! You were suppose to wear it instead of Tim. The parade looked like a lot of fun. Sorry we missed it.

Claudette said...

Now, only after seeing Tim in that hat am I truly disappointed that i didn't make it out for the parade. The photo opportunities would have been endless!