About Me

My photo
I'm a quilting, knitting, sewing, cooking,reading, gardening nut who can never find enough hours in the day to get it all done. Then again, getting it all done is out-of-the question. I'm too easily distracted.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

An Emily Update

The boss needed his favorite yogurt with honey...and the cafe in the building is out of it. So the New Emily is heading to the deli to get him some.
Good Job, Emily!

In crafting news, I'm still working on projects that I cannot post, as well as working to patch the woobie of the the youngest child....
I'm heading out to the farm this afternoon to do a little pre-parade cleaning, and take stock of the kitchen to see what I need for the post-parade warm-up and snack. I might just take some knitting with me, start a fire and sit in the leather recliner (thanks to Dan, again) and knit away while the snow falls.......

No comments: