About Me

My photo
I'm a quilting, knitting, sewing, cooking,reading, gardening nut who can never find enough hours in the day to get it all done. Then again, getting it all done is out-of-the question. I'm too easily distracted.

Monday, April 13, 2009

A Finish


Actually, I finished this a couple of weeks ago. The pattern is from Batiks and Beyond, and Karen the Quilter machine quilted it. The top has been sitting and waiting to be finished for more than a year now (more of that procrastination that I am known for) and I finally decided it needed to be finished. It's wallhanging sized, and I'm hoping it will hang in my living room.
That's all, chicks!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Woohoo Sharon. Good for you for getting it totally done and off the WIP pile. Feels good doesn't it!?! Love it. It's so pretty.

Gracie said...

I sure don't remember seeing this one in progress. It will look great on your living room wall.