About Me

My photo
I'm a quilting, knitting, sewing, cooking,reading, gardening nut who can never find enough hours in the day to get it all done. Then again, getting it all done is out-of-the question. I'm too easily distracted.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Once again, I'm a bad, bad blogger

After being on a week long road trip from Tampa to Michigan, I'm home...tearing apart my basement (again) and not spending much time being crafty. Or maybe I should say not finishing much of anything.
So, with Nancy's permission, I will share with you a few pictures of her latest finish, Kaitlyn's Quilt, that Kait actually helped put together. The embellishments are by Nancy. I think the colors are gorgeous.


Aren't these pics pretty? Nancy's quilts are always so pretty!

Hopefully I will pull ou the camera and post some pics from the road trip soon.

7 comments:

Mimi said...

You've made it WAY TOO EASY for Nancy. Yes, her quilts are gorgeous....all the more reason we need to get her started blogging. She has a lot to share. Can't wait to see pix from your road trip, too. Good luck on the basement tear up.

Jane said...

What a fun quilt that is! So colorful and elegant looking. Jane

Sandy Panagos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandy Panagos said...

That is really pretty. I love the flowers on it. Are they from a book or a pattern? (Or do I need to ask Nancy??)

Sharon said...

If nancy had a blog we could ask her..........Nancy???????????

Gracie said...

Your as bad as me. We have to blog every week cause I love reading and seeing your pic's. Want to see the vagabond pic's.

Mimi said...

Where is Nancy anyways!!!!