About Me

My photo
I'm a quilting, knitting, sewing, cooking,reading, gardening nut who can never find enough hours in the day to get it all done. Then again, getting it all done is out-of-the question. I'm too easily distracted.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I Don't Know About You...

But it's too damn cold outside!
I'm doing my best to stay busy indoors (because I cannot step foot outside).
I'm on Day 2 of a 5 day Yahoo dishcloth KAL…..
I love working on these…Just a few rows of knitting each day for 5 days, wondering all the while what the final outcome will be.
I made myself a new rice bag.  I zap it in the microwave for 2 minutes to help sooth my sore muscles from snow shoveling and marathon sewing……
And I have 27 Scrappy Trips blocks sewn…and a few waiting to be sewn together…..

So that's all I have to share right now……Stay warm.  Stay Crafty!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

#1 I thought you weren't going to complain about the weather since you LIVE in Michigan.

#2 Love the idea of the dishcloth.

#3. I am starting to feel pressure!!!!