About Me

My photo
I'm a quilting, knitting, sewing, cooking,reading, gardening nut who can never find enough hours in the day to get it all done. Then again, getting it all done is out-of-the question. I'm too easily distracted.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hey Girl,

I have a cold today.  A very bad cold.  I'm miserable and feeling worse by the minute.
Poor me.
Since my crafty plans fell apart today I thought I'd share this.
(I did manage to make 4 scrappy shirts blocks before I went to bed.)
Take your vitamins....Eat your apples.  I'll ck back with you chicks when I feel better!

2 comments:

Claudette said...

I am on the mend from my cold - but i have been sweating it out and pounding the water, zinc & vitamin C. feel better

Mimi said...

Feel better Sharon. It's no fun having a cold at any time of the year.