About Me

My photo
I'm a quilting, knitting, sewing, cooking,reading, gardening nut who can never find enough hours in the day to get it all done. Then again, getting it all done is out-of-the question. I'm too easily distracted.

Monday, February 11, 2019

Black Cat

This is one week during the year where I tend to focus on getting things done, and here is the first finish I have to share.
Black Cat
Kit by Laura Heine / Fiberworks
Quilted with Neon Affinity thread.

I bought the kit at the AQS show in Grand Rapids this past August.
It was a fun challenge...a technique that I haven't tried before and I'm feeling good about the outcome.
I have a couple other Fiberworks kits in my stash, and I'm looking forward to making another!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made the same one! I also did the shoe. Still have to finish the pink Cadillac. Lots of fun!
Vicki

Mimi said...

I love this one Sharon. You did a great job on it. I am sure you are excited to have it done and ready for the next Halloween.

Anonymous said...

It’s fabulous. I can’t wait to see it in person.
Nancy

Sharon said...

Thanks Faye!

Sharon said...

Thanks Nancy!

Sharon said...

Thank you!

Elle_Girl_NYC said...

Great Halloween themed wall hanger!