About Me

My photo
I'm a quilting, knitting, sewing, cooking,reading, gardening nut who can never find enough hours in the day to get it all done. Then again, getting it all done is out-of-the question. I'm too easily distracted.

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Another Pixel Heart


How many pixel hearts will be too many?
(How many have I shared?)
(I think there are 3 you haven't seen yet!)


This time around...I used 2.5" squares rather than 5" squares.
The result was a baby sized quilt.
Terrible lighting has that left side of the quilt looking yellow and wont allow the quilting to show.
I'll take a better pic after it's been bound....
Just wanted to share.

S

1 comment:

Mimi said...

The pink is so pretty. I think this quilt is made to be done in reds, pinks and even your turquoise ones were great. Hope to get my yellow one done in the next few days.