About Me

My photo
I'm a quilting, knitting, sewing, cooking,reading, gardening nut who can never find enough hours in the day to get it all done. Then again, getting it all done is out-of-the question. I'm too easily distracted.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Slow and Steady Progress

I finally have all 64 blocks made of the blue and yellow quilt I have been working on.
1,064 half square triangles made, trimmed, sewn together and sewn into blocks.
Countless more defective  half squares currently sitting in a landfill somewhere......
Looking forward to laying them all out and getting them sewn into rows.
I'll keep you posted on further progress!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

I am impressed that your persevered. That is going to be one pretty quilt. Anyone that will make that many hst, I have to bow down to. Can't wait to see it completed.

Claudette said...

Beautiful, but when you put the numbers to it, it makes it impressive!

Sandy Panagos said...

I love those blocks!!! Can't believe how many HST's you had to make. It will be worth it, though.