About Me

My photo
I'm a quilting, knitting, sewing, cooking,reading, gardening nut who can never find enough hours in the day to get it all done. Then again, getting it all done is out-of-the question. I'm too easily distracted.

Monday, October 21, 2013

And a little more (and I mean a little)...

2 more pictures to share from last weeks stitching at The Harbor Star.
The diamond log cabin colors show up pretty true...but the Courthouse blocks look pretty washed out.
The fluorescent overhead lights are not the best for photos!

3 comments:

Claudette said...

Can't wait to see what the diamond quilt will look like.

Mimi said...

I am loving both of these projects.

Sharon said...

Thanks Faye...and Claudette...I'm not sure that the diamonds will ever become a quilt......
Might just be One Lonely Diamond.