I'm always so moved by this subject, and I knew I had to commit to doing what I could to help.
I made one trip there, recently, after a plea went out for assistance for one Vet and her family.
After being there I knew I had to do more…..and I went home and immediately starting cutting into my thrifted shirts collection.
I needed to do something fast and simple, all the whole hoping it wasn't going to be too simple.
I decided to go with 12.5" squares….and I threw in a couple 4 patches to break things up.
I chose the Bauhaus panto that I borrowed from Quilt Chick Nancy..
Which did a nice job of taking those shirting squares from Blah to Cool!….
I'll get the binding done this weekend, wash it up and show you the finished product!