About Me

My photo
I'm a quilting, knitting, sewing, cooking,reading, gardening nut who can never find enough hours in the day to get it all done. Then again, getting it all done is out-of-the question. I'm too easily distracted.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Cat Knitting Part 2

So Doug got to try out his new knitted cowl…..



He was feeling a little camera shy…so it was hard to get a really good shot of him….
He didn't seem to object to wearing it at all, and didn't try to remove it, so I think I will make him another one soon…I'm sure he's going to want to be able to switch things up once in awhile!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I need one for me. Obviously it has to match Doug's and then I can carry him around. Unfortunately, he'll get more attention that I will. If only I was cute, furry and fluffy.

Elle_Girl_NYC said...

What a stud!

Kristen said...

Gray really brings out his eyes! ❤️

Anonymous said...

LOL! These are great. We need to start thinking of a summer outfit
-N