About Me

My photo
I'm a quilting, knitting, sewing, cooking,reading, gardening nut who can never find enough hours in the day to get it all done. Then again, getting it all done is out-of-the question. I'm too easily distracted.

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Almost Famous

I was watching Bonnie Hunter's Quilt Cam last night while I was working on loading my moms quilt top...with some urging from Faye I sent Bonnie a pic and told her what I was working on.
Faye sent her the project that was occupying her as well.
Faye's project made it onto Quilt Cam last night....
And mine made it into Bonnie's blog post this morning.
(Special thanks to my technical team for providing me the screenshot!)

3 comments:

Elle_Girl_NYC said...

Famous!!! Awesome to get a shout out from people you follow!

Claudette said...

Just remember us "little people" when you become famous.

Mimi said...

Claudette, she is going to pass us all up where Bonnie Hunter is concerned! Love that quilt. Hope the recipient loves it as much.