About Me

My photo
I'm a quilting, knitting, sewing, cooking,reading, gardening nut who can never find enough hours in the day to get it all done. Then again, getting it all done is out-of-the question. I'm too easily distracted.

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Instant Gratification!

Today's project is intended to be a part of a housewarming gift for a girl I've never met but think of as a friend.
I don't even know what colors she likes, but I had a couple of pretty fat quarters that were begging to be used and I though microwave bowl cozies would be a great, quick project.
I hope she likes them!











3 comments:

Mimi said...

I'll be surprised if she doesn't like them....they are gorgeous.

Sharon said...

Thanks! I really love the fabrics!

Elle_Girl_NYC said...

These look like professional photos! Nice work!