About Me

My photo
I'm a quilting, knitting, sewing, cooking,reading, gardening nut who can never find enough hours in the day to get it all done. Then again, getting it all done is out-of-the question. I'm too easily distracted.

Monday, November 27, 2017

On Ringo Lake! The Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt, 2017

Here we go again!
Here are my cute little 9 patches, step one of On Ringo Lake.
I was only going to do half the blocks but after cutting strips to make the 9 patches I had more than enough to make them all...so I did.

I'm looking forward to seeing the blocks from some more of her followers on Instagram and her blog 
http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2017/11/on-ringo-lake-mystery-monday-link-up.html


I'm attempting the link-up with Bonnie and her other followers this year...


 Some people have such a great color sense and change things up a bit.   
I am using black in place of the chocolate brown Bonnie used.  
I have tons of black, but little to no brown. 

I have my sewing space all cleaned up and I'm looking forward to clue #2!

S

6 comments:

Alison V. said...

These blocks look great! I love that you swapped out the brown for black!

gayle said...

I overshot the halfway point, too! I may even end up with more than fifty... Oh, well - there's always a use for nine-patches!
I love your turquoises - and all are different than mine! It's fun seeing what an incredible variety is available.

Cathy said...

Your blocks are looking great! I’ve got to get mine posted. Like you, I’m using Not Brown, but another color (dark gray in my case). So far, so good!

Mimi said...

Funny how her quilts just get "big" even when you didn't want to go that way. I love the aquas. It will be a pretty quilt for sure.

Elle_Girl_NYC said...

How "big" is this one going to be?

Sharon said...

Elle_Girl_NYC, this quilt is set to finish at 75 x 90.
Not too big....