About Me

My photo
I'm a quilting, knitting, sewing, cooking,reading, gardening nut who can never find enough hours in the day to get it all done. Then again, getting it all done is out-of-the question. I'm too easily distracted.

Monday, November 23, 2020

Sometimes I actually finish things...

But I never get around to posting them anywhere except, perhaps, Instagram. I have no good reason why (outside of pure laziness). I hosted a bridal shower for my youngest this summer. August, I think. At the last minute I realized I needed some kind of prizes for some games we were going to play --that decision was last minute as well. I think my daughter suggested I make some of those Ca$h and Carry bags...(Oh gee...not those damn things again, right?) So I did. My sister- in- law Alyson (Tal, to my kids. Short for Aunt Al) made the cute little zipper pulls and overnighted them from Hawaii. I love that we got to collaborate on the project, even from such a distance. Here they are:
I like them enough to post all the pics I took!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Some ladies were very fortunate to get these little bags. They are great.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the blog so well and I hope you have something new for me to study.
ចាល់បាល់អន់ឡាញ់