About Me

My photo
I'm a quilting, knitting, sewing, cooking,reading, gardening nut who can never find enough hours in the day to get it all done. Then again, getting it all done is out-of-the question. I'm too easily distracted.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday Afternoon

I decided that instead of surfing other blogs while I wait to take D to the airport that I would add to my own blog.

Just thought I'd share photos of 2 finished projects:

I got the Maison de Noel quilt back from Karen the Quilter. I'm really happy with what she did with it. It's like 2 quilts in one.
I'm glad to have this one ready to bind, especially since I really enjoy working on that. Since we are expecting a somewhat significant snowfall, it will be nice to have it to work on while I sit by the window......

I also have this to show: Another pair of fingerless gloves complete.

I have 2 more pair waiting to be stitched up, and I found another pattern on Purl that I'm looking forward to trying.

Thats all I have for now. It's time to head out to the airport. LaGuardia is already showing a 1 hour delay for D's flight...I just hope it wont be too much longer. I hate the idea of her sitting at that airport alone!

See Ya again soon!

1 comment:

Gracie said...

Nice quilt. Karen the quilter did another fantastic job. Your having snow and it's tornado watches here. Love all the knitting you're getting finished. putting me to shame. Got to get to another post soon.