About Me

My photo
I'm a quilting, knitting, sewing, cooking,reading, gardening nut who can never find enough hours in the day to get it all done. Then again, getting it all done is out-of-the question. I'm too easily distracted.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Sunny Sunday Afternoon

This is what I was up to today. Had a few free minutes (2 hours, actually) so I made these 2 bags from one of my favorite Lazy Girl patterns. They will be gifts for someone this Christmas...I won't say who, just in case that person should read this. I really enjoyed working on them, even though I'm still working with my old machine. I haven't heard from the repair shop yet, and although it's only been a week I think I'll give them a call and see if they can tell me how much longer I'll have to wait for it. I'm really starting to miss it!

No comments: