About Me

My photo
I'm a quilting, knitting, sewing, cooking,reading, gardening nut who can never find enough hours in the day to get it all done. Then again, getting it all done is out-of-the question. I'm too easily distracted.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Just Checking In...

I'm just a few stitches away from a finish on block 5 of Simply Vintage, but a headache is keeping me from doing that....so instead I am tracing the pieces for my next block, and I hope to get a bit of that prepped today so that I have something to work on if and when I start to feel human again.
I also picked up a quilt from Quilter Karen this week....and apparently I didn't make a binding yet (stupid me!) so I have to go in search of that fabric or go buy some more. Darn it! As soon as I get that figured out there will be some photos to show.
Till then.....Keep Sewing!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Ah....you are sewing at least. I will check in once this baptism is over and then I am going to catch up on my blog and get cracking on my sewing again. Can't wait to see your quilt and your latest block.