About Me

My photo
I'm a quilting, knitting, sewing, cooking,reading, gardening nut who can never find enough hours in the day to get it all done. Then again, getting it all done is out-of-the question. I'm too easily distracted.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

It's A Quilt Top!

Here is the baby quilt top I made with the bundle of fabric I showed in the last post---with the addition of a few fabrics from my stash:


I used a pattern I found on Pinterest from SewCraftyJess.
This pattern uses 3" strips, which I think worked out well with this fabric.
I ended up with a top that is approximately  50" square.  Not crib size, but then I rarely make quilts that small.
It will be next week, I think, before I get it layered and quilted (unless I get really motivated and do it tonight while I watch/listen to Bonnie Hunter on Quilt Cam!)
I'm thinking some straight line quilting is in order…nothing to fancy or complex.







4 comments:

Claudette said...

I - Am - not - a - robot! sorry that was because i my previous trouble trying to post.

As i was previously trying to say:

I love this - the colors are great together!

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

This came out great!

Mimi said...

wow....you are really on a roll. That is a very pretty quilt.

Mimi said...

wow....you are really on a roll. That is a very pretty quilt.