About Me

My photo
I'm a quilting, knitting, sewing, cooking,reading, gardening nut who can never find enough hours in the day to get it all done. Then again, getting it all done is out-of-the question. I'm too easily distracted.

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Projects Other Than Sewing….

Yes……I have been keeping at least a little busy lately with non-sewing projects.
This is a crate that I found (in my usual way…)




I chose the number five for the number of people in our immediate family….
I couldn't go with a No. 1 or No. 2 because I knew eventually someone would make some bathroom-humor reference…….So 5 is was……
A little paint, a little stain…..and my plain old ugly crate was, more or less, transformed.

More later…..

4 comments:

Mimi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mimi said...

Love it.

Nancy said...

I must say, you're getting a lot done this weekend. This is really cute.

Claudette said...

Even better in person, love this.