About Me

My photo
I'm a quilting, knitting, sewing, cooking,reading, gardening nut who can never find enough hours in the day to get it all done. Then again, getting it all done is out-of-the question. I'm too easily distracted.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Just Thought I'd Share...

This was a freebie from Blackbird Designs. I finished the stitching sometime last weekend. Not yet sure how I intend to finish it, but hopefully I can make a decision and get to it soon.
(Notice my nifty new ironing board cover....a super deal from TJ Maxx...I Love It!)

The Youngest Daughter is leaving tomorrow, before the crack of dawn (ugh!) to spend the rest of Fashion Week in NYC with her Big Sister. She'll be working backstage (as a volunteer) at the show of the designer her sister works for. It should be a very memorable experience!!!
Hopefully there will be some fun and interesting photos to share.

You chicks have a great day.......and remember, those quilts aren't going to make themselves while you are surfing blogs!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

LOL! Who's surfing blogs? Hey, did you think that the fabric from your ironing board would make a great pillow with the Eiffel tower as the center?

Nancy said...

Ohhhhhhh. I love it. It turned out so darn cute. As for your new ironing board cover, I wish I could find any kind of cover that would fit my board, let alone a very cute one.

Anita said...

Awe, cute! My sis-in-law would love this. She loves everything Paris!