About Me

My photo
I'm a quilting, knitting, sewing, cooking,reading, gardening nut who can never find enough hours in the day to get it all done. Then again, getting it all done is out-of-the question. I'm too easily distracted.

Monday, November 6, 2017

Almost off the needles...

Another Maeve Cowl
Pattern by Vanessa Knits


This is the second one I've made from Cascade Sierra Quatro,
(the last was yellow)
A cotton and wool blend yarn.
I needed a easy, portable project and this fit the bill.

I see that it has been MONTHS since I've posted.
Life just seems to get in the way the last couple of years.
I can say that I'll try harder to post more often...
But I wont make any promises!

S

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I must say I was shocked to see you posted! You've been busy knitting. I can't wait to pick up my needles again. Maybe in a couple of days. By the way.....love that red.

Elle_Girl_NYC said...

love the color! so vibrant!