About Me

My photo
I'm a quilting, knitting, sewing, cooking,reading, gardening nut who can never find enough hours in the day to get it all done. Then again, getting it all done is out-of-the question. I'm too easily distracted.

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Just tying up loose ends...



I wanted to show that I did finish that crazy Hibiscus quilt.
This was NOT my best effort.
(I didn't even try very hard on this photo..the colors are actually much more vivid!)
If my kids want to use it some day for a moving blanket, or a dog crate cover, I'll be fine with that.

S


4 comments:

Elle_Girl_NYC said...

we need a photo!!!

Mimi said...

well, pick me up off the floor. You've posted twice in a row. I was shocked! I think your hibiscus quilt turned out great. You are your own worst critic and from what I can see, I think it looks pretty good. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Elle_Girl_NYC said...

Yes, Mimi, She is her worst critic! Great fun colors!!!

Nancy said...

I love that quilt. So glad to see it finished.