About Me

My photo
I'm a quilting, knitting, sewing, cooking,reading, gardening nut who can never find enough hours in the day to get it all done. Then again, getting it all done is out-of-the question. I'm too easily distracted.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Good Morning from Talladega! Here's another quilt to view....






I don't have race pics yet. It's early and the sun is shining so everyone is up an at 'em, even if there isn't anything to do until a little later this morning.
(I'm Thrilled to see the sunshine!)
Anyway, I wanted to share a quilt from Paducah that I thought was interesting.
I was taken by the qilting....and I felt like I wanted to meet this quilter (if only for a minute) so I would know who had made it and what her inspiration was.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Looks like I'm not the only polka dot lovin freak in the world. Keep those pictures coming.

Nancy said...

OMG. I just enlarged the dot quilt and saw that those quilted faces are on that quilt. I thought they were on a totally different quilt. They are so cool. This is a quilt I'd love to see in person.

Sharon said...

I know! This wasnt the most beautiful quilt at the show, but it was one of the most interesting!

Gracie said...

WOW! Wish I could have seen that one up close. I really love the polka dots.